Since I left my primary school....

Well, since I left my primary school, I felt that anything precious will go away, even if you want it or not. Now. I'm at my secondary school,and it seems had a lot of fun, but one day I thought that : I'm now in secondary school, but there is one thing I'm short of and I need it the most --- Friends. Here I am , in a place where there are no true friends, whom will help you in any situation. Unlike my best friends in primary school( Chan Long, Lian Ming, Jia Yang etc.etc.), the so called 'friends' in this school is not so kind hearted. Do you understand what I mean? What I'm wishing now is , I hope I will have a chance to see you all( 6m classmates) again. Thats why I added a poll about the gathering. Can you all make my wish come true? Thanks..... ( Khai Shuen)

0 comments: