......

Aloha~Someone there?

Uh, this blog is all alone for 1 moth. Nothing new & No one..
Can anyone tell me why...?
Ha ha, since I'm the first one in December that publish this post on this blog, I will be more cucuk de la..=P
Erm sorry maybe you will not know what I am talking since I also not so clear about what I WAS talking.. Forget about it.
Hey! Christmas is coming! Any Santa here?? =P
Jingle Bell..Uh, is anybody hanging out these days? TOO BORED TO TELL THE BORED DAYS AT HOME..This holiday without going out IS KILLING ME!AHH!
So, are you guys hanging out? Please leave something at the chat-box~=]
But really, nothing to do lah..And this holiday I am just going for a trip to LAOS and I wanna tell, Its a nice place! Although there're not so much places to visit, but for me that place is more SHUANG than Malaysia(this land sux). The weather is cold, the food is nice and I like those many many many handmade crafts. AHAHAHA, I love LAOS! (just the small street we go only but not the whole country)
Okay, thats all for this time. Wish every pass-byers or anyone reading this post MERRY CHRISTMAS! YIPPY! =D
Bye Bye lak~Offing..
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
Oh mostly forgot to tell I am TingEn the DoDo..=P

0 comments: