PMR Holidays!

Yippie! PMR is coming and everyone in my school, SMK BBSP is going to HEAVEN except, the Form 3 students..xD But this is cool, a holiday is aproaching! Yay! It last for 1week long, but for me, the student in 1H, its a bad news to hear that we still need to come to school on Monday and Tuesday.. SHIT!
Anyone with any activities in this holiday?? Like.. Having some shopping or movies at the mall??xD.. Or.. A gathering at someone's house??xD.. Or.. Someone is too busy to attend..? But I hope some activities can be held in this PMR holiday. >v <
Everyone.. Are you guys feelin good?? Or any unhappy incidences happened??... ... ...I am soooo bad. xD
Fine, just give me some responds. Thanks~Because its too boring in every every every holidays!!! ARGHHH!
Activities! Activities! Activities! xD
Byeee,,

ByTingEn. [xD]

0 comments: